Monday, May 9, 2011

Khan vs McCloskey - Final Press Conference

Khan vs McCloskey - Final Press Conference Tube. Duration : 4.07 Mins.


The 'King Khan Returns' final press conference took place today ahead of this Saturday night's world title clash between Amir 'King' Khan and Paul 'Dudey McCloskey. Bolton star Amir was in confident mood stating: "I'm looking forward to this fight and am not letting anything distract me. I've had an excellent camp with my trainer Freddie Roach and new conditioner Michael Vale. We did some great work in the LA and the Philippines and I know i will need to be at my best to beat McCloskey. "I always train like a challenger, and know that McCloskey is going to be hungry, giving everything to take away my belt. It will be a fantastic night and I know I will need to be at the top of my game against someone as hungry as McCloskey." The 'King Khan Returns' card will be screened live on Primetime for £14.95 on Channel 480 on Sky. To order please call 0871 200 4444.

Keywords: Boxing, Khan, mccloskey, WBA, Primetime

No comments:

Post a Comment